I really love short and sweet poetry and this blog is full of those! I find it remarkable how Kristen can take a feeling and capture it in such a few words. Very cool blog, check it out (especially if you like poetry)! –Vitasta Chari
The rules for a Liebster Award are simple and much like a chain letter. The purpose is to discover new blogs and celebrate all of us just starting out.
- Thank your nominator and tag him/her in your post(s).
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 blogs with less than 1000 followers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions and let them know on social media.
MY 11 QUESTIONS TO YOU:
- Last song you couldn’t get out of your head.
- Worst habit.
- Best habit.
- Best last discovery.
- Biggest crush.
- Can’t live without.
- Fantasy dinner guest.
- Favorite time-waster.
- Your most controversial opinion.
- Best date.
- Last meal on death row.
VITASTA’S 11 QUESTIONS TO ME:
- What is your favorite children’s book and why?
The Monster at the End of This Book … for the anticipation, and that sweet ending with all the hearts.
- What song or songs bring out the most emotion in you and why?
If You Could Read My Mind by Gordon Lightfoot. This guy fell out of love with his wife or whoever, and now he’s acting like an ass, but feels like an ass about it. And because he knows her so well, he knows how she feels. Shit’s sad.
- Who is your favorite author?
- If you have suffered heartbreak, what kind of writing did you produce in the aftermath of your heartbreak?
Letters, stories, poems, songs. Volumes, I swear.
- What is your favorite thing that you wrote as a child?
This story about a kid bullied to death, and is then reincarnated into a black cat who scares the shit out of the neighborhood kids every Halloween.
- What makes you laugh?
Brooklyn Nine Nine.
- Who is your favorite stand-up comedian?
I really like Alingon Mitra and John Mulaney. And I once heard a standup by Brent Weinbach that I really liked.
- What is your favorite season and why?
That quick moment between Spring and Fall.
- Who is you favorite book/movie villain?
- What is your favorite city in the world and why?
Tough one. Right now NYC because that’s where I want to be.
- Who is someone that has had a positive impact in your life and why?
My business partner. For presenting me an opportunity to make something new and trusting me.
Not for the delicate reader, but easily one of my favorites.
Serving up the best in the surreal world.
One of the first I visited regularly. She’s pithy and wise beyond her years.
I know it’s an IG, but these are too heartbreaking and uplifting to skip.
Good quotes, good drinks.
Super shareable astrology.
Watch her spoken word videos..
Love her self image and sweet style. Plus I know nothing about makeup so she’s helpful.
Always celebrate the celebrators.
Short, sexy poems.
Just good food.