My answers for you Ally:
1. Why do you want to blog?
Because writing is cheaper than therapy.
2. Who inspires you the most?
Honestly, the writers I find on blogs and social media, putting their words out there every day. Poetry is very personal. It’s like sending a little piece of your soul away, but not giving a shit about how its received – a tricky balance.
3. What do you usually do before bed?
I have a pretty ridiculous face-washing routine that is too long and too boring to talk about here.
4. Are you doing the things you really want?
Not always, but I try and make time for them. I’ve learned that’s important.
5. How would you describe yourself in ONE word?
A bit about the Mystery Blogger Award:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. –Okoto Enigma
- Write Handed Poetry
- Eyes + Words
- Nail A Post
- Penumbra Haiku
- Dine and Rhyme
- Words from a Little Person
- Palm Writing
- Crumble Cult
- Blesson Miracle Matthew
- Mataru Poetry
If you’ve been nominated:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 -20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
My questions for you:
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
- How do you stay inspired?
- Something you want to do before you die.
- Last time you cried.
- Last time you said “I love you.”
3 things about myself:
- This year I got to wear a real kimono in Japan and go to a cat cafe – both bucket list items for me
- I have a guinea pig named Strawberry.
- I once had a nervous breakdown at a veterinary hospital and needed to be escorted out.
Links to my best posts: